HARA members are pretty inventive, and we want to show you new ways to build your rockets. A few of our how to ideas have been published in Rocketry Magazine or Peak of Flight online newsletter.
Check their How to Articles out here:
- Nut Plates For Rail Button Attachments by Daniel Cavender
- How To Make Advanced Composite Fins Part 1 by Daniel Cavender
- How To Make Advanced Composite Fins Part 2 by Daniel Cavender
- Fiberglass Parts By “Lost Foam” Technique by Daniel Cavender
- ARCAS Rocket Build Instructions by Daniel Cavender
- How To Size Ejection Charges by Daniel Cavender
Thank you for the compliments. 🙂
Need directions to Bragg farm.
Thanks Dan. Also have other club info to share.
Awesome website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any
discussion boards that cover the same topics discussed here?
I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same
interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Assuming you’re not in the Huntsville Area and can’t make it to one of our club meetings, there is an active online community that encompasses Low-Power (model) and High-Power (sport and research) rocketry both here in the US and internationally at: Rocketryforum.com
It is an unofficial discussion board, but it is frequented by experienced rocketeers at all scales of the power spectrum.