The March 23 launch is scrubbed!

Fellow rocketeers

It is with a deep uhhhggg that we are once again having to cancel our launch on the 23rd.  Heavy rains into the am are forecasted which will make our field a muddy mess and flooded.  High winds 15-30mph gusts are also expected on Saturday.   If anyone knows of an alternate field and its land owner let us know.  We are always on the lookout for a secondary field.
Doug Aguilar
HARA President

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *