Launch Update – Monday, November 5 @ 6 PM

While the weekend is projected to be clear and sunny, the current forecast has rain of varying amounts occurring throughout the week, up to and including Friday morning. The rain will turn the field and (more importantly) the roads muddy, and depending on the amount of rain could turn the place into a quagmire. As we have already had one car stuck in a muddy road bad enough to warrant calling for assistance, HARA will check the field conditions before noon on Friday, at which point a go/no go decision will be made for Saturday’s launch.

Please pay attention to this website or the HARA Facebook page for the launch status, which will be posted as soon as the field has been evaluated.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *